Welcome to reserve activities of InnoRoadshows online. Please refer to the below reservation procedure before proceeding to the next step.
- Register user account: There are two types of user accounts — “Type A” (for families/small groups/individuals), and “Type B” (for schools/organisations over 10 participants).
- Login: Login your account with the registered email address and password to proceed reservation.
- Activities reservation: Select the activities according to venues, dates, and target age of participants.
- Application processing: Users will receive a notification email on the reservation regardless of the success of the application. You can also check the approval status by logging into the user account.
- Application confirmation: Successful applicants will receive an email confirmation. A note will also be sent for unsuccessful application.
- On-site registration: Successful applicants should arrive event venue at specific time for on-site registration according to instructions in confirmation note.
Points to Note
Valid email address is required for proper account registration and subsequent notification. Please check both “inbox” and “junk mail”.
- “Type A” account (Families/Small Groups/Individuals): Each participant could reserve a maximum of two activities on the same event day. The grade of participants should fall into the targeted grade range of activities.
- “Type B” account (Schools/Organizations over 10 participants): Each participant under “Group” account is eligible to reserve one activity per event day. The grade of participants should fall into the targeted grade range of activities.
- Users can check the approval status by logging into the user accounts.
- All activities will be conducted in Cantonese unless specified.
- Participants of parent-child workshops could be accompanied by at most TWO aged 18 or above adults.
- The organiser reserves the final rights of decision under all circumstances.
If you want to login to the system, please click the “Next” button.