Terms and Disclaimer
All information provided by participants will be used for reservation and management of InnoRoadshows 2019 activities, as well as dissemination of related programme details. It is voluntary for participants to supply the personal data requested and the information will be treated in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486) under the Law of Hong Kong.
All personal information provided by participants will be destroyed after the completion of all activities relating to InnoRoadshows 2019.
Participants shall agree and follow the below terms for reservation:
- “Type A” account (Families/Small Groups/Individuals): Each participant could reserve a maximum of two activities on the same event day. The grade of participants should fall into the targeted grade range of activities. Time interval between the two reservations should be at least 30 minutes.
- “Type B” account (Schools/Organisations over 10 participants): Each participant under “Group” account is eligible to reserve one activity per event day. The grade of participants should fall into the targeted grade range of activities.
- Users can check the approval status by logging into the user accounts.
- All activities will be conducted in Cantonese unless specified.
- Participants of parent-child workshops could be accompanied by at most TWO aged 18 or above adults.
- The organiser reserves the final rights of decision under all circumstances.